Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

* D R E A M QUOTES

I dream my painting,
and then
I paint my dream.

-Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890)


Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

-W. B. Yeats (1865 - 1939)


You see things as they are and ask, "Why?"
I dream things as they never were
and ask,
"Why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)


Twenty years from now,
you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn't do
than by the things you did.
So throw off the bowlines.

Explore. Dream. Discover.

-Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Mark Twain的那段佳言從我大四開始就一直放在名片檔上,時時勉勵自己:)

    ReplyDelete