Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

* D R E A M QUOTES

I dream my painting,
and then
I paint my dream.

Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890)


Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half-light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;

I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

W. B. Yeats (1865 - 1939)


You see things as they are and ask, "Why?"
I dream things as they never were
and ask,
"Why not?"

George Bernard Shaw (1856 - 1950)


Twenty years from now,
you will be more disappointed
by the things you didn't do
than by the things you did.
So throw off the bowlines.

Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

  1. Mark Twain的那段佳言從我大四開始就一直放在名片檔上,時時勉勵自己:)

    ReplyDelete